POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Lego bricks : Re: Lego bricks Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego bricks
From: SomeOne
Date: 13 Jul 2004 13:25:51
Message: <40f41b1f$1@news.povray.org>
Tip. To enable easy placement and building, you might want to consider to make
1 unit a 1x1 brick. Or use millimeters. LEGO is a european company. Bricks are
exactly 10mm in height. For all the scenes I make, I prefer to use the meter as
the base unit (Or millimeters for very small scenes or when creating a scene
from a technical drawing).

Just my two eurocents.
--
SomeOne

"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
| Hi there!
|
| I'm trying to make LEGO bricks. By now, I only made 3001, 3002, 3003, 3007
and
| 2456 (these numbers can be found under the real bricks).
|
| I used just a magnifying glass and a ruler to measure real bricks. Each
POV-unit